Experience ‘La Charcuterie’ at Bord Eau, which entices you to relish the flavours of France. Select from delectably cured meats and fine cold cuts paired with freshly baked sourdough bread, French baguettes, and brioches accompanied by homemade condiments.
The highlight at the Charcuterie table is the story of ripened cheeses that unfolded over 140 years by Les Frères Marchand, the oldest family-owned company in the East of France, established in 1880. Les Frères vouches that a successful cheese platter happens when you pick cheese from one of the ‘five families’ of cheese, namely goats and ewe, bloomy rind cheese, mountain cheese, cheese with character and finally blue cheese. The ‘five families’ of cheese can be found on the Charcuterie table at Bord Eau.
Les Frères Marchand carefully selects cheeses from a network of small dairy producers spread across the French countryside and has a proud history of supporting small producers.
- BORD EAU BEEF FILLET ROSSINI
- Foie gras І lyonnaise onion purée І truffle jus
- SEARED SEA BASS
- Mussels І clams І seared scallops І noilly prat foam І caviar
- DUO OF DUCK
- Honey glazed duck breast І plum coulis І duck leg croquette
- ROASTED ORANGE SPOTTED GROUPER MEUNIÈRE
- Courgettes and basil purée І salmon roe hollandaise
- CANNON OF LAMB
- Pea puree І wild garlic І taggiasca olive jus
- BLACK TRUFFLE AND MORELLS RISOTTO
- Comte cheese
Friday & Saturday | 6:30pm to 11:00pm
How does it work?
- Complete your booking from this page
- Show up at the venue and mention you booked with Supperclub
- Your Supperclub discount will be applied to your bill
There are no reviews yet.