Emirates Palace’s Greek-inspired restaurant, Cascades, is aptly named for the cascading waterfalls and sea grottos within the water park to which it is adjacent. Situated at the edge of our West Beach Club inviting pool, diners can relax on the terrace and enjoy a breath-taking view of the azure Arabian Gulf while relaxing on a casually elegant terrace.
Surrounded by lush palms, blossoms and birdsong, guests can relax with the cool and refreshing breezes from the sea before continuing to soak up the sun. Cascades provides a family-friendly alternative to the East Wing’s Las Brisas for groups seeking an array of outdoor entertainment. With the Kids’ Club, Park and Pool nearby, there is no shortage of activities to keep children of all ages busy whilst the parents linger over a long meal.
Deliciously perfect for a sunny day of pool or beach-side relaxation, Cascades is the ideal place to punctuate your day of family fun in the sun with a bit of nourishment.
- Original price of pool & beach access is 320 AED weekdays for adults and 160 AED for kids
- Supperclub Members and Their Guests Receive Complementary Pool & Beach Access with Purchase 220 AED from the Cascades menu for adults and 75 AED for kids
- Valid Sunday-Thursday
- Pool & Beach access 9am-7pm
- Cascades Menu available starting from 12:30pm
How does it work?
- Complete your booking from this page
- Show up at the venue and mention you booked with Supperclub
- Your Supperclub discount will be applied to your bill